The London Marshall Forum is a US-UK Strategic and Economic Dialogue, run as a recurring Forum of the Association of Marshall Scholars in the US and in the UK.
The Association of Marshall Scholars will co-host a London Marshall Forum in partnership with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office at Lancaster House in London on February 4th and 5th. Marshall Forums cover issues and ideas affecting US-UK ties in broad areas that touch on Security, Innovation, Prosperity, and Democratic Values. The Marshall Forum will focus on Cities.
6:00 PM – 11:00 PM, Thursday, 04 February. Black Tie Dinner, Lancaster House
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Friday, 05 February. Marshall Forum, Lancaster House
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM, Friday, 05 February. Reception, US Residence
- Program to be announced on the Association of Marshall Scholars webpage
Host Committee Members:
- Woody Johnson, US Ambassador to the Court of St. James
- Michael Tatham, Acting UK Ambassador to Washington DC
- Anne Applebaum (Marshall Scholar 1986)
- Hugo Shorter, Director of the Americas, FCO
- Lord Stewart Wood, Baron Wood of Anfield / Marshall Commissioner
- Lancaster House, London
- Winfield House, US Ambassador’s Residence in London
Media: The Forum will be open to invited media and portions of the event will be streamed / recorded for documentation and broad viewing online.
- Marlborough House Forge; 0.2 miles – 3 minute walk; Cost Per Night: $157 – VRBO
- The Cavendish; 0.4 miles – 8 minute walk; Cost Per Night: $252 – Booking.com
- St James Hotel and Club; 0.3 miles – 6 minute walk; Cost Per Night: $330 – Expedia
You must log in or register to make a booking.