Contribute to the AMS
The AMS is 100% funded by contributions from members like you. Please donate today.
AMS Donations are used for:
- Regional member events, from breakfast with Reid Hoffman and a conversation with David Cameron, to museum tours, movie screenings, and cocktail receptions
- Annual meeting of Marshall alumni, hosted in San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Washington, DC and elsewhere
- Annual women's reunion, launched in 2013 and held in 2014 in the garden at the Ambassador's residence in Washington, DC
- Special programs and partnership opportunities, for example this past July the AMS co-hosted a "Special Relationship Series" event in partnership with Park Avenue Armory and the British Consul General in New York
- Newsletter sent to all Marshall alumni
- Events for current scholars, from support for annual class service projects to a summer gathering in Scotland
- Lecture Series at UT Austin, Yale, and Stanford to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the Marshall Scholarship
Donations explicitly restricted to the alumni scholarship fund will help endow 1-2 scholarships in perpetuity:
- To augment rather than replace the ongoing British funding of the Scholarships
- To signal to the U.K. sponsors the depth of support among the alumni and thereby solidify support in the U.K. government
- To secure the long-term viability and prestige of the Scholarship
Gifts to the scholarship endowment will be matched 1:1 by Reid Hoffman through the end of 2016.
Please contact the AMS if you wish to make a restricted gift.
PayPal is the AMS Recommended method for donations
Online contributions may also be processed through our website below. Please be aware that this method may result in delayed processing time and AMS paying a higher processing fee. Thank you. Please contact the AMS directly with any questions or bank details for wiring funds.