The Association of Marshall Scholars website ("the website") collects and displays Basic Member Information (such as name, year of election, college, course, and degree) through its password protected online database. By agreeing to participate, your Basic Member Information, which you may edit, is provided to other Marshall Scholars, the UK Embassy and Consulates in the US, and the Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission (MACC). None of the information you provide to the online database will be made accessible to the general public; this is not a guarantee--see item #4 below--but it is the AMS's policy. For further information concerning the rules that govern this website, please see below:
1. This website is intended solely for use of the Marshall Scholar community, for non-commercial purposes.
2. If you post material to the website, please include the appropriate copyright or trademark notice. If you copy any material from this site, retain the original copyright or trademark notices. If you find this limitation unacceptable, you should not use any material you find on this website.
3. The AMS makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material posted to this site, or about the results to be obtained from using the website.
4. Security is never fail-safe. The AMS operates this website with access restricted to members of the Marshall Scholar community, but the AMS cannot guarantee any level of privacy. It is possible that communication made to the website may be redistributed.
5. If the website contains links to third party websites, those links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the AMS. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, it is done at your own risk.
7. If you do not agree to the provisions noted above, you are not authorized to use this website.